COMMUNICABLE DISEASE TRAINING
This training will enable staff to:
- State the rationale for and definition of standard (universal) precautions
- Identify various aspects of communicable diseases
- Understand the disease causing organisms and how they spread
- Identify preventable diseases and related immunizations
- Demonstrate proper hand washing procedures
- Identify the proper notification procedures for various communicable diseases
MORE ABOUT FIREFIGHTER SAFE COMMUNICABLE DISEASE TRAINING
WHO WILL NEED TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
1. Child Care Agencies
2. Independent Day Care Providers
3. Independent Day Care Center
4. Developmental Disability Agencies
MORE COURSE INFORMATION
This is a 6 hour initial training and a 3 hour refresher training as approved by the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services.
**Training is valid for 3 years.
Please Note: In-Service Forms are provided for completed training.